1/13/09

Dog Story


Hello, I'm a stray dog, but you can call me Gabe. I live in a big town in New York. Roaming the streets is what I do.

I don't know when the last time I ate a real meal. I usually just go to a trashcan and find some crumbs. I have to move from house to house because nobody will let me stay. I'm to afraid to encounter a person because I don't want to get caught by the dog catcher. That would be a good thing, I mean it would give me a real meal. But I just can't take it living in a little cage. I would rather be free. I seen a buddy of mine the other day, he got adopted. He was walking with his owners, with a fancy leash and collar. He is full husky I guess, I don't know what I am. I'm different kinds of breeds. I had an owner at one time but he past away. So I was forgotten. Now I just roam the streets trying to stay alive. Its hard, I live in a box in some dark alley. It's pretty neat because the box is huge. Must have been from a big screen t.v. or something like that. I wish I had some food. I would not care if it was that hard food.

Well its getting dark so I better get moving if I'm gonna make it back to my house in time. You heard my story, so now I hope you feel a little different about stray dogs. Its a hard life, well have a nice day.

No comments: